- No more print cards
- Pay with cash or credit/debits cards
- Web-based account management at smartprint.cod.edu
- Scan documents and send them directly your e-mail accounts
- You can print from your own device (laptop, phone, tablet)
- You can exchange your old Library print cards and credit for new SmartPrint credit (up until Fall 2016)
- The Library has four Black & White printers, two Black & White copiers, and one Color printer/copier
- Printers are set to print double-sided by default
- Letter size black and white single-side price is $0.05/page
- Letter size black and white duplex price is $0.09/sheet
- Letter size color price is $0.17/page
- Visit https://smartprint.cod.edu and use your myACCESS login credentials to create an online account.
- Once you're logged in, click on the “Add Funds” link displayed next to your account balance. The minimum amount for an online transaction is $5.
- At the print release stations, students use their myACCESS login credentials to view and release their documents.
- Create a guest account by going to https://smartprint.cod.edu
- Once there, use the “I am a guest” link in the lower left-hand corner of the login page to create the account
- Use your personal e-mail account to complete the registration process.
- Log into the Smart Print system using the e-mail address and password used to create your account
Printing from Your Own Device
Smart Print enables everyone to print from laptops, phones, or tablets on the go. To submit a print job, COD students and Faculty/Staff members need to email their documents to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org from their COD accounts.
For community users, the recipients are the same. Community members just need to remember to send files from the personal e-mail address connected to your SmartPrint account.
All users can use the cash kiosk in the Library Print Center to add money to accounts using paper money (coins not accepted). The kiosk will not provide change. The minimum amount of fund that can be added using the cash kiosk is $1.
For more information, stop by the Library Print Center or call us at (630) 942-2671.