COD students can now book Library group study rooms for groups of 2-12 people up to one week in advance! Just look for the green "Reserve a Group Study Room" button on the LIbrary's homepage, choose your desired date, group size and see available time slots. Choose your desired times, enter a valid COD e-mail address, and submit your booking!
You can book rooms up to 2 hours a day and 5 times a week. After submitting your booking, you'll receive a confirmation message in your COD email. You can use the link provided in this message to cancel your booking if needed. Book your room now!
Here's the fine print:
- Group study room keys are checked out at the upper level Circulation Desk.
- Two or more people in your group must check out the room in person.
- Covered beverages are allowed. Food is not allowed.
- All group study rooms are equipped with whiteboards, electrical outlets, and coat hooks and have access to the College's public wireless network.
- The Circulation Desk has dry erase markers, cables and adapters available for checkout.
- Laptops are available for checkout from the Computing Services and Printing Support (CSPS) area.
- For questions about group study rooms contact Library Circulation Services at (630) 942-2106.