As an academic library, the COD Library's central mission is to provide information services to our college community of students, faculty, and staff. We also gladly offer allowable services and resources as a courtesy to the residents of District 502.
As of July 1, 2016, services provided to District Residents include:
- Reference services in person, phone, via email, and chat.
- Access to COD Library's book and video collections.
- Due to the current licensing environment and standards, we are no longer able to provide remote access to electronic collections, including databases, e-books, and streaming media; but District residents may continue to access these resources on campus and at regional center locations.
- The same restrictions prohibit the Library from requesting magazine, journal, and newspaper articles through Interlibrary loan for District residents, but residents may now receive up to 40 books per academic year through interlibrary loan.
- Participation in the SOS workshop series.
As always, our reference staff is available to provide assistance with the use of Library resources. You can view our full District Residents policies here.
If you have questions, please contact Interim Associate Dean Jennifer McIntosh at: [email protected] .
Image by Haley Hughes