The Robert A. Veihman Archives Reading Room is located in the College of DuPage Library on the third floor of the Student Resource Center in SRC 3103. The College of DuPage Archive is open to anyone wishing to use the collection under the supervision of the Archivist. All materials are non-circulating and must remain in the Reading Room. If you are unable to visit the Archive, reference inquiries are accepted by mail, email, and telephone.
• Upon arrival, please sign in with the Archivist.
• No food or drink is allowed in the Reading Room.
• Please use care in handling all material.
• Do not rearrange materials in folders or boxes. Maintain the original order in which you found the materials.
• Use pencil only when taking notes.
• Please silence cell phone ringers. Calls should take place outside the Library.
• Cameras and other devices may be used to photograph items in the collection. Please see the policy on photography for further information.
• Black and white photocopies or scans of archival materials may be requested, and are done by staff.
• Laptops and tablets are allowed in the Reading Room. Wireless internet access is available.